Orvis' high-tech, eco-friendly flannel in a midweight version that’s soft, comfortable, and easy to move in. The Mid Mountain Shirt has a classic, two-chest pocket flannel body and mechanical stretch for all-day comfort. MarinoWul+™ is blended with cotton and spandex to create an eco-blend that is then brushed to a soft hand. MarinoWul+ is an incredibly soft, moisture-wicking, breathable, temperature-regulating fiber that’s also bluesign® certified. A great alternative to those who are sensitive to wool, MarinoWul+ wicks moisture faster, is 10% stronger, and recycles 5-7 plastic bottles with each shirt. The finished fabric is also wrinkle resistant and treated with OutSmart® Fresh for odor control and less need to launder. The pencil hole on the right pocket is the perfect spot to park your sunglasses; adjustable cuffs provide just the right fit. Active fit.
Cotton/recycled polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Midweight version of our high-tech, wrinkle-resistant, eco-friendly flannel
- Blend of cotton, MarinoWul+, and spandex
- bluesign certified
- MarinoWul+ is an incredibly soft, moisture-wicking, breathable, temperature-regulating fiber made from recycled plastic bottles and “nanosized” oyster shells
- Eco-blend fabric is brushed to a soft hand
- 5-7 plastic bottles are recycled for each shirt
- Cotton provides softness, poly wicks moisture away, and spandex gives the shirt an easy stretch
- Two chest pockets; one with pencil holder
- Treated with OutSmart® Fresh for odor control and less need to launder
- Adjustable cuffs