At first glance, the industry’s highest UPF rating of 50+ in Orvis' Men's PRO Stretch Shirt might seem like its standout feature. Until you put it on and it becomes apparent: This shirt is so light, it hardly feels like you’re even wearing one. The main body is made from a stretchy, woven fabric that allows for enhanced comfort—even when making aggressive movements like casting for distance, poling, or back rowing the boat above a pod of risers. A collar made from moisture-wicking, breathable Polartec® Power Dry® catches and dries sweat and spray as it runs off your head and neck. Underarm gussets increase your range of motion with zero restriction. The shirt's anti-odor finish means you’ll get multiple wearings between washings and spend much less time dealing with laundry when you could be fishing. Hidden sunglass/cell phone cleaner in lower hem. Two chest pockets for easy storage. Athletic Fit significantly decreases wind flap.
Polyester/nylon/spandex. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Superior stretch fabric and unrestricted movement with underarm gussets
- Quick-dry, moisture-wicking Polartec® Power Dry® in collar
- Sunscreen-free, UPF 50+ sun protection—the industry’s highest
- Multiple wearings between washings from anti-odor finish
- Hidden sunglass/phone cleaning patch
- Two chest pockets