With a name like White Wing, you'd think we'd know a little about wingshooting. We do. A lot actually. And we know that serious shooters are willing to spend a sizable sum on their shotguns in order to find just the right fit, look, style, and sometimes, even investment value. Whether it's an $800 Beretta over-and-under or an $80,000 Bosis over-and-under, this case is designed to protect it against the elements, and look good doing it.
- Super durable acrylic shearling lining to protect and cushion your gun
- Thick full-grain leather shoulder strap
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- 30 day return policy
- Dimensions: 52" L x 7" W (accommodates up to a 51" firearm)
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Handcrafted with our exclusive weather-resistant Vintage Camo comprised of double-layered polyester fabric. We use a water / weather resistant polyester than is backed by a second layer of the same so it's both highly abrasion-resistant, won't absorb water & drys faster. It also has a higher heat resistance than nylon cordura.
- Super durable acrylic shearling lining
- Antique brass hardware and YKK zipper
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Thick, durable full-grain US steerhide vegetable tanned leather