The Dirac is the first Microtech double action knife with a cover firing slider. The extremely ergonomic chassis features curved lines similar to the HALO for a slightly different feel, compared to other handles. They researched this particular OTF design and applied their signature ultra-high tolerance Microtech features such as proprietary hardware, innovative internal mechanism, and glass breaker. With an overall length of 7.25 inches, the Dirac is just right for an everyday knife.
- Blade Length: 2.92"
- Cutting Edge: 2.625"
- Closed Length: 4.33"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum, Black Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Handle Thickness: 0.42"
- Locking Mechanism: Cover Slide
- Pocket Clip: 301 Stainless Steel (Tip-Down)
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- Designer: Tony Marfione
- Made in the USA