The Hera is a beautiful dual-action out-the-front automatic with a frame shape loosely based on the Troodon design. It's more ergonomic, however, with machined patches near the ends for better purchase and an improved look in our opinion. Everything about this design screams both sophistication and functionality. It's one of the best all-around OTF automatic designs in an exceedingly crowded field and is sized just right for daily carry.
- Blade Length: 3.125"
- Cutting Edge: 2.95"
- Closed Length: 4.375"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Blade Material: Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Blade Thickness: 0.094"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Apocalyptic
- Handle Material: Grenade Green Anodized Frag Milled Aircraft Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.403"
- Locking Mechanism: Thumb Slide
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Down, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.10 oz.
- Designers: Tony and Sean Marfione
- Made in the USA