The Patagonia Mesh Master II Vest is a versatile, highly breathable mesh fishing vest with vertical pockets for low-bulk storage and easy pocket access; designed for both hot- and cold-weather conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Mesh body is cool in heat and won’t hold water; pockets are 3-layer, 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- EVA foam collar provides comfort and equalizes weight distribution
- Vertical front-pocket design provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Stacked upper pocket on back is set high on shoulders to keep contents dry during wading; bottom mesh pocket on back with double-zipper closure
- Multiple interior zippered pockets for tippet spools; hidden rod holder
- Adjustable front closure allows for layering
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 340 g (12 oz)