The Open Air Caster is our lightest and most ventilated fly-fishing shirt. Perfect for late-spring and summer tropical fishing. Poly/nylon blend dries quickly and promotes evaporative cooling. Back is caped and lined with our lightweight mesh. Front chest above pockets is also mesh vented. Concealed button-down collar eliminates wind flap. Orvis sunglasses cleaner in hem. Roll-up sleeve tabs. Chest pockets are flat with pleats. Straight hem. UPF 40+. Active fit.
Polyester/nylon. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52), XXXL(52-54). Tall sizes 2" longer in the body and sleeve.
- Caped and mesh-lined back promises breathable comfort
- Tall sizes 2" longer in the body and sleeve
- Lightweight polyester/nylon blend dries quickly and promotes evaporative cooling
- UPF 40+ fabric blocks more than 98% of UV rays
- Concealed button-down collar lays flat in the wind
- Convenient sunglasses cleaner hidden in shirt's hem
- Mesh vented above pleated front chest pockets
- Straight hem