Ten percent of the world’s population is left-handed. We figured it was about time to make a memo book just for them. It’s identical to our Original Kraft Ruled Memo Book in every way except for this: we reversed the direction, and put the staples on the other side.
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Dachshund Nose Black” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas Light Brown” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine
- Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm x 140mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.