Moisture-wicking performance stretch fabric helps you keep your cool on long days in the field in our 1971 Camo Trucker Hat, featuring our original camo design, the first ever made specifically for bird hunting. Dark fabric under the brim reduces glare so you can focus on what’s ahead. Plus, the brim is made with 100% recycled fishing nets, helping to promote cleaner waters. Deeper crown fit. Adjustable snap back.
Polyester/spandex. Spot clean. Imported.
One size fits most.
- Original camo design developed in 1971 by Orvis, the first ever specifically made for bird hunting
- Moisture-wicking stretch performance fabric
- Brim features a dark underside to reduce glare
- Moisture-wicking sweatband
- Adjustable snap back for a great fit
- Brim is made from recycled fishing nets, promoting cleaner waters